Friday, November 07, 2014

theBalm's Lou Manizer Sisters - Cindy-Lou, Betty-Lou, and Mary-Lou

I think it's these extra touches that always gets me.

The're not really sisters; I added that bit, but it seems likely. We have Cindy-Lou Manizer, Betty-Lou Manizer, and Mary-Lou Manizer. 

Cindy-Lou Manizer is the newest addition to theBalm's powder compacts since earlier this year. I like that they kept within the "convicts" theme.
They even have their finger prints on the back. =P
The compacts are standard in size, but you get a ton, and I mean a TON of product.
Respectfully, we have Cindy-Lou Manizer on the left, which is a lovely, light baby pink-toned highlighter known as "The Con-tour Artist." In the middle, we have Betty-Lou Manizer who is "The Bronzing Bandit." I think Betty-Lou works very well as a beachy, even high summer shade that glows golden. Mary-Lou Manizer, "The Lumizer (Antonym: Womanizer)," is a light yellow-toned highlighter.

Now, they may not all be the best complimenting choices for my skin, but that's why I do appreciate theBalm's suggestion to use any one of these powders as a highlighter/bronzer, shimmer, or shadow. The amount of product you should be using HAS to be the minimal too. I suggest dabbing your brush lightly over the surface to pick up your product. A little definitely goes a long way, as always, with theBalm's intensity of these products.

I think any one of these would be a great gift idea for the holiday season.

Cheers!

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment