Saturday, March 22, 2014

Previous Polish Progressions Part 1 of 3 (2012 Edition)

These are some outdated photos of when I had a lot more time. It's a collection of various nail art and nail polish swatches I did back in 2012. They are in no particular order really, except by what kind of nail art (sort of). There are some nail polishes that I don't have anymore and/or were borrowed, so I can't exactly list all the names, but I will try my best. Also, I apologize for the quality of the photos and the "unruliness" of my nails. My camera phone wasn't exactly topnotch, and a lot of these were done before I made use of a nail buffer properly. =P


Nail Art Stickers
Here is the first of the series; nail stickers. They are the easiest way to decorate your nails with graphics. It does help for them to adhere better when your nails are buffed and a base coat is applied. A top coat after does help them last longer too. So easy and convenient.
Sephora by OPI's Trend Tips in Birds
I may have to hunt another pair of these stickers down. They are really one of a kind.
Sephora by OPI's Trend Tips in Lace
I really love these. They're so steampunk and styling. A Clockwork Orange, anyone? ;)


Swatches
These are some of your standard shades and styles. =P
Essie's A Splash of Grenadine, topped with Sally Hansen - Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light.
This is one of the first Essie polishes I've ever owned. It is probably one of my favourites too. The Sally Hansen glitter polish is nice, though I have a problem with how SH polishes age. They don't have a very long shelf life since they tend to dry out too fast. They are pretty though...
Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet
Apologies for the blurriness on this one. I was also wearing a lot of colours this day, with my poison mushroom buckle - one of my faves. This shade I don't have anymore, because the polish was too dried out and goopey. it is a nice minty colour though.

Thanks for reading and viewing these polishes. I hope you enjoyed the first part in this series.

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment