Thursday, August 14, 2014

Getting Juicy with Soap & Glory

I think my love of peaches comes naturally. So, when I picked this lip balm up, I kinda surprised myself with the lovely peachiness that came with it.
This is A Great Kisser by Soap & Glory. This one specifically is Juicy Peach, and the second one from their line is a coconut flavour, which I am also thinking of grabbing.
This smells sooooo good! It's almost like I took home a basket of freshly picked peaches, all ripe and juicy. Mmm...

No swatches this time 'round. In the pan, it looks like it would be pigmented, but on the skin, it's actually just a nice glossy sheen - no colour. It feels very emollient and very moisturizing on the lips. If you're looking for that extra hydrating factor, this is definitely for you. Not sticky either! I feel like this would help chapped lips if they need that extra conditioning effect. =D

For some reason, these lip moisture balms aren't available on their official site, but I'd suggest checking your local Soap & Glory retailers. In Canada, you can check them at Shoppers Drug Mart, Boots is your UK carrier, and Sephora in the US is exclusive for your Soap & Glory needs. ;)

Cheers on this read. Soap & Glory is definitely a great brand. Check 'em!

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment